Renewable energy resources like photovoltaics to meet electricity demands because of:
- the need to fill the energy gap created by the removal of coal-fired generation;
- it’s ever-growing dependence on electricity and the need to meet that demand;
- the need to increase its economic competitiveness; and the need to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Rooftop solar is regarded as an environmentally stable power source. Here are some benefits at-a glance: Solar Rooftop System provides following technical benefits:
- Utilization of available vacant roof space;
- Low gestation period;
- Lower transmission and distribution losses;
- Improvement in the tail-end grid voltages and reduction of system congestion;
- Loss mitigation by utilization of distribution network as a source of storage through net metering;
- Long term energy and ecological security by reduction in carbon emission;
- Abatement of about 60 million tonnes of CO2per year over its life cycle;
- Better Management of daytime peak loads by DISCOM/ utility;
- Meeting of the renewable purchase obligations (RPOs) of obligated entities which are targeted at 8% of electricity consumption;
- Minimal technical losses as power consumption and generation are colocated.
- On-grid solar PV systems can take out electricity from the grid when the Sun is not available - such as during the nights or during heavy monsoons. Such systems also generate more power during the peak usage times. Such PV systems also reduces the distribution, transmission and conversion wastage as the energy is consumed at the point of generation, ensuring a stable power supply round the clock.
- Rooftop solar plants, unlike parks, do not need large land spaces, there is no question of greenhouse gases or nuclear waste as is the case with thermal and nuclear plants, respectively. It is the greenest, cleanest, safest energy source and it is the only option for a country which is slated to house the world’s largest population by 2022.
Ensmart is the authorised channel partner of Enerparc Energy Pvt Ltd
(Subsidiary of Enerparc AG Germany) for Solar PV Rooftop Projects in Karnataka.
Project Development, EPC and O&M of Solar PV Projects Ground Mounted & Rooftop.
Enerparc Energy Pvt Ltd is a GLOBAL EXPERT and Industrial Service Provider helping customers in Conceiving, Developing, Engineering, Building and Operating different size of SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) SYSTEMS. With GERMANY as Headquarters, It’s a 100% Privately held Organization.
CONNECTED TO GRID
OF OUR OWN POWER PLANTS AS IPP
UNDER OPERATION & MAINTENANCE SERVICES